Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sais in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
SAIS or Sais may refer to:
- Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies, part of the Johns Hopkins University
- Sharjah American International School, in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- Southern Association of Independent Schools, U.S.
- Scottish Avalanche Information Service
- Stamford American International School, located in Singapore
- Strange Adventures in Infinite Space, a 2002 computer game
- Sais (genus), a genus of butterflies in the family Nymphalidae
- Sais, Egypt, an ancient civilization on the River Nile
- Sais, the Welsh language word for an English person
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SAIS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.