Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The intrinsic pathway of apoptosis refers to cell death initiated by changes in mitochondria, also known as the mitochondrial pathway or intracellular pathway or intrinsic apoptosis.
- The intrinsic pathway of blood coagulation is also known as the contact activation pathway and refers to a cascade of enzymatic reactions resulting in blood clotting.
| disambiguation page lists biology articles associated with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Intrinsic Pathway Of “Clotting Cascade”
- Stops bleeding within (internal) cut vessel
- Foreign Substance (in contact with test
- Factor XII (Hageman Factor)